Thursday, November 15, 2012

800 Miles and Still Going




At the beginning of the year, I made a runner's resolution to log 800 miles by the end of 2012. I wasn't sure I could pull this off, considering that I pretty much began a serious running journey at the tail end of 2011. But, I set the goal and hoped that I could accomplish the task without issue. 

Well, I guess I need to set my sights a little higher for next year. With all of the training due to increased racing goals, I surpassed the 800 mile marker on November 3rd (see yearly mileage widget located in the footer of my blog). There are only a few more weeks left in 2012 and although it's tempting to push for entry into the "thousandaires club"; I think I'll play it safe and make that my goal for 2013.



Here's to 2013! 1000 Miles or Bust! 

Happy Running



No comments:

Post a Comment