Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bodybuilding.com - Nutrition 101: Eat To Burn Fat

Diet and exercise can be a difficult combination to balance depending upon your goals. I'm discovering that increasing the amount of workout sessions I do in a week (or in a day for that matter) is causing my body to burn off more energy throughout the day, but not really allowing me to shed any significant amount of weight. It could be that I'm gaining muscle as a result of all the strength training I'm doing with P90X2, that I'm simply not eating enough calories to feed my body to really burn the fat or both. Note: I'm still running 3-4 days out of the week as well.

I don't know. It's a case of trial an error these days, but I'm determined to figure this thing out. Reading articles such as the one I have linked below does help though. I may have to give this one-week meal idea a go.

Bodybuilding.com - Nutrition 101: Eat To Burn Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment